Interest Free Monthly Payments
Interest Free Monthly Payments
Pay Over 3 Months | No Fees | 0% Interest
How it works? (Important to know)
- The entire amount is held in reserve on your credit card to ensure payment,the card is only charged for the 1st month's installment. No Charges apply to the held amount.
- Monthly payment will be charged monthly to your credit card. The credit line hold will be reduced monthly by the same amount.
- The Credit Card bill will only show the $100 monthly payment, the remaining amount on hold will not show up as a debt. The revolving credit interest only includes actual charged amounts.
To be eligible all you need is the following:
- * VISA or MasterCard credit card
- * Have the entire amount of your purchase available on your card.
JUST SELECT “PAY WITH SPLITIT” AT CHECKOUT
We are pleased to offer interest free installment plans for all of our customers ordering via our website or over the phone. We currently offer installment plans ranging from 2 to 12 months. If you would like more information or have questions not answered below, please contact our support team at
In order to be eligible for our installment plan, you must meet the following criteria:
- Have a credit card valid for the entire durationof your selected payment. Currently only Visa® and MasterCard® are eligible (debit cards are not eligible).
How it Works
During checkout or when placing an order over the phone:
- Select how many months you would like to pay over (2-12).
- Your credit card will be authorized for the entireamount of your order, but only charged for the 1st month's installment. For example, a $3,000 order using a 6 month installment plan would be charged $500 on the day the order ships, $500 each following month for the remaining 5 months.
Please note that you are required to have the total cost of the product(s) available on your card. We only make monthly charges to your card, but the entire amount is held in reserve on your card to ensure payment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Will I be charged any interest or hidden fees?
A: Absolutely not, if you place an order, we do not add any processing or hidden fees on top. You would pay the same amount as if you had not selected the installment plan.
Q: Do you need to do a credit check?
A: No, we simply reserve the amount on your card as collateral (as described above - reserve hold). You will never see it on your bill.
Q: What happens if I lose my credit card, or have some problem with my credit card?
A: You will need to contact us to change the card number. If you do not provide us with a new card within a few days, the entire amount of the remaining balance will be charged onto your card. We will send you emails and may also call you if we find a problem with your credit card.
Q: Do you offer the same installment plans outside of the US and Canada?
A: No. Currently, we only offer installment plans for American and Canadian customers.
Q: I placed an order on your website, but it indicated that I will be contacted with a shipping quote; will that shipping quote qualify for installments also?
A: Yes. We will contact you with the shipping quote and manually apply the installment plan that you chose for your purchase.
Q: Can I use a credit card that will expire in the middle of my payments?
A: No. Your credit card must be valid for the entire duration of your selected payment period. E.g., you may not select payments over a six month period if your card expires four months from the date of purchase.
INTEREST FREE PAYMENT PLAN
Pay in interest free instalments with Splitit using your Mastercard and Visa credit cards (no debit cards).
Quick and Easy
No credit checks, no paperwork, only fill in your card details
Splitit and Vestiaire will not charge any interest
- A PAYMENT AUTHORIZATION FOR THE OUTSTANDING AMOUNT OF YOUR PURCHASE WILL BE HELD DURING THE FULL PLAN PERIOD as security. This hold will be charged ONLY in the event a monthly payment is declined (the authorization hold might appear as "Pending" on your credit card bill).
- You must maintain a sufficient "Required Available Credit" amount on your credit card for both the full outstanding amount of your purchase and the monthly payment during the full period of the plan.
- Your credit card issuer may charge you interest on amounts charged to your credit card unless you pay Your credit card balance in full each month.
- In case we do not manage to reauthorize the remaining amount of the transaction, you will receive a notice email. In that case, you will have to promptly update your credit card details. In case your bank still refuses to reauthorize the outstanding amount, we will have to charge the full outstanding amount of the transaction at once from your credit card.